First post.

4.23.2014



Today I finally enrolled in the College of Medicine in one of the top performing medical schools in the country.

I also had my scholarship application interview today. Though I felt nervous at first, it was not as distressing as the application interview required for college of medicine admission. They merely asked personal questions, about your family mainly. The honesty I displayed during the interview made me worry that I might have said something wrong or just anything in general that would cut my chances of obtaining a partial scholarship. Yes, I am only eligible for a 50% tuition fee and laboratory fee discount because my NMAT grade did not make it to the cut off grade for full scholarship. But hey, a discount is a discount especially when the fee is over a hundred thousand pesos, right?

This does not mean, however, that I have already been awarded the scholarship. Though the interviewer stated that, "more or less" I would be given the scholarship, and it only "needs to be formalized" through documents, the official list of scholarship recipients will still be released next month. I am certainy hoping for the best.

I think this is about it, for now.  Am I happy? Well....I can say I am 20% happy. As to why, I think that deserves another post. Perhaps in the coming days.

Surely, I am not excited of going back to sitting in a class listening to a teacher. If only I can work while studying as I did in the past years. 


1 comment

Joma Fernandez April 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Gollywow! Anonymous writer! I hope you do receive a scholarship. Cant wait for your next post. =)

Post a Comment